What We Do

psychotherapyPsychotherapyjohanna-sm1

Are you ready to experience happiness, freedom and connection?  Does your family or child need support, tools to cope with stress, or an outside perspective? Would you like to understand yourself better or are looking to developing skills for improving your relationships?

In my work with individuals, families and couples I create a unique environment for healing and transformation.  I draw from my natural qualities of intuition and empathy to support your innate healing capacities, empowering you to be your best self.  Together we choose attainable goals to address the root of the challenges you or your loved one are facing.  Through our trusting relationship, years of training and experience, as well as the implementation of proven modalities, long term changes become a reality.

Se ofezca servicios de salud mental en español.  Llame hoy para una consulta gratis.

Read More

“Johanna is full of a strong, grounded life-force, with a calm, caring sense. She has a way about her which expresses, ‘I see you, I hear you, I feel you.’ She is one of the most authentic, kind-hearted people I know. She has undergone her own difficult struggles in life and thus understands the healing journey in her own body & mind. Johanna is able to sit & listen to people without judgement and with an open heart.”       -Kristy Hill, MA


personal-trainingPersonal & Group Trainingjoel-sm

Movement is life. The four aspects of physical activity are: muscular strength, cardiovascular endurance, flexibility, and balance. I incorporate all of these aspects with your exercise needs in mind.

“I’ll hold you accountable and encourage you to see it through while monitoring your progress and making adjustments that will last a lifetime!” –Joel Lindau

Benefits of Working with a Personal Trainer

nutritionNutrition Coachingjoel-sm

If exercise is 10% of being healthy and losing weight, proper nutrition is the other 90%. Some of the tools I use with clients include: meal planning, food journaling, improving cooking skills, allergy testing, nutrient analysis, body composition testing and monitoring, providing recipe ideas, and grocery store tours. As a practicing Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN), I will explain how the food you are eating is impacting your health and work with you to decide what to do about it.


 Massage Therapy/Stretching   joel-sm
Joel massage photo 3

Massage Therapy

Massage Therapy positively impacts our physical and mental response to stress and injury. By decreasing cortisol and adrenalin levels, and focusing and clearing the mind we allow ourselves to heal. Through this healing we are rejuvenated, energized and better able to overcome the challenges we face.

Stretching
Stretching that elongates muscles and increases range of motion has profound effects on our daily lives. The system of stretching I use, Active Isolated Stretching (AIS), is a type of stretching utilized by high school, collegiate, and professional trainers and athletes.

Benefits of Massage Therapy and Active Isolated Stretching